Monday, February 9, 2009

My roommate and I participated in the pond skimming competition at BYU-I last Thursday. We got to choose fun costumes which are shown below in the picture. Pond skimming involves skiing/boarding down a hill and then trying to skim as far as possible over a pond of water. There were quite a few wipe outs and some of the boarders made it all the way across. My roommate's wipe out was pretty good whereas I didn't really have a wipeout so it was kind of anti-climatic. It was a lot of fun though. If you want to see the video its posted on YouTube at this link:
Pond Skimming (Ethan & Gary)

1 comment:

Camile Kellogg said...

You guys are crazy! Rexburg is SO COLD. I remember watching the pond skimming event several years ago back when I went to BYU-I and I was so cold just watching it in the crowd. Being completely soaked.. I can't even imagine! Thanks for posting the video--I loved it!